Sunday, February 13

Valentine's Day :@:@

    No,no,no!!I refuse to accept that tomorrow (almost)everything and everyone will have that stupid smile in their faces!Come on people!Show some mercy here!!!Every patisserie,super market or the smallest shop in your corner that respects itself will have at least a dozen of heart shaped chocolates!!(Crap + crap * crap)/crap = crap
   I wish I had a Valentine.....Crap, I love chocolates so tomorrow I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYTHING THAT REMINDS ME OF THE CRAPPY MISERABLE VALENTINE'S DAY.....
   +1)I take an exam on geometry tomorrow and If I'm really lucky I'll get a C.
 +2) I take and exam on ancient Greek on Tuesday and guess what!!I suck at these things...Crap!!!!

I wanna go on holidays!!!I wanna be left alone......Crap,crap,crap.....
Crapbye

No comments:

Post a Comment