Wednesday, February 9

"You son of a...hypocrite"

Today I called my tennis instructor hypocrite.He never watches us when we play, he talk with all the people who pass by the court.Today he saw us and said that were are disobedient and we don't follow his orders.I got really pissed off.So, after the lesson,in front of the other kids I asked him if I could say my opinion about him during the period of half-1 minute, but he wouldn't punish me or whine about it.He agreed.So I told him that he is a hypocrite and other stuff, if said the reasons why I believe that and he tried to deffence himself...The only thing I was thinking while he was talking was one "bullshits!!".Whatever...that son of a...hypocrite!!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really tired,bored and sad.....I want to keep myself busy but I don't have anything to do except my miserable,crappy homework...Today I cried, for no reason at all, in the bathroom....I'm not alright...I need sth to do or thing or whatever...I have none to talk to...Crap.....The second's term exams have started and the only think I truly and honestly can't do is studying......Crap and Crap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment