Sunday, December 19

....feeling a little bit strange....

Hello leadies and gentlemen from our Gatfield's channel and and beloved cartoon character!



I'm very happy!why?I'll tell you tight away : 1) I slept for 12 hours yesterday and today
                                                                  2)I don't feel angry or bad-tempered, something that's quite rare for this time of the season because I'm like that most of the time.
                                                                 3) I had a great time yesterday at first with my god-father and his daughter and later with my sister and her friends at the hard rock cafe....
However my happiness comes out only from these 2 days because the previus day...it's wasn't so good....
I had I fight with my other friend Eve and we ,literally talking, pulled its others hair.It looks like that with Andy and Eve the last words in our books are "bye-bye for good"..

That's the news for today's broadcast.More news tomorrow or whenever we have time and new topics!
Ladies and gentlemen, that's the broadcast for Garfield's channel tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment