Wednesday, December 22

It's always sunny outside

    Today we got our school reports and I got some very good marks.I have to say something about the days when we get our reports: It's always sunny oustide!!These days are always sunny, it's never rainy or windy!!
 
     However I though of that expression this morning and it's not just in specific days or in summer.It's the way we see it.If we are happy, nothing trouble or bother us, we see the bright side of the world.When we are in bad mood and bad-tempered, the only thing we see is the black clouds coming forward to our direction.Personally taliing, the last days have been quite messy for me so....balck clouds were all around me...
     AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i may started to be a little overeacting with the happiness thing, but what am i suppose to do???The only think I can think of, right now, is to listen to a song..Yes, that's what I going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment