Tuesday, December 14

..I'm back!

As the title say : I'm back!After 5 days of exhaustion my guest left and return to her home.ohh, crap at the weekend I had to wake up at 7.00 both days!!!I always wake up at 1.00 or 2.00 at these days....I miss my 24 hours of sleep I miss (12 per day,weekend).






The gap in my friendship with Ady is getting biger..I've tried enough so fur.It's her turn now..

I'm downloading some songs now.I wanted to download these songs for weeks but I was postponing all the time so...
Well, I don't have much to tell..o, yes.I have to show off a little: I took an Italian exam last week and our teacher said that we could take the exam with open books!Everyone had their books open and took the exam,everyone except me!I didn't want to do that because it is against my ideology  and beliefs.However, it turned out to be a good choice because I got the best mark!Yes, every took like 13/20 or less and I got a 17/20.Ok it's not 20/20 but in comparisopn with the others who had their books open, it's great!
....OK, that's the news for the today's broadcast.More news tommorows broadcast at 11.30 or earlier or the day after today.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's the broadcast for Garfield's channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment