Thursday, January 13

..back to school..

    Hey everyone!How is you first week back at school/work going?Sucks, I know.Ohh, my crick?It went away 3 days after I posted the post about it.
    Every day passes so slow that I can almost watch everything arround me in slow motion!!
   Even the noisy ones,every class has some kids who talk or make noise, even them are quite!!!Please, for God's shake, do sth I'm bored here(I think while we are having a lesson).Some of them made quite good jokes from time to time, but now they've stopped.You never know, it may be just the first week.....
    This is not enough of course and my luck goes from the bad to the worse.My (lets say her)suppose to be best-friend has compaints for me.That I don't ask her anything and don't talk to much.She wasn't there for me when I needed her,I'm not saying I won't be there for her, but she can't say that kind of things!We may not be in our best right now, but I'll be there for her,as long as she lets me be, once she doesn't say a thing anything!Like: a complaint about her parents, someone, sth that troubles her...What in earth I'm I supposed to do Penelope?I'll stay around....I'll do my best..







That's all for now..Bye-bye guys and girls, I hope you have/had a better week than I do/did..

No comments:

Post a Comment