Saturday, January 22

going somewhere??

     Ladies and gentlemen, kids and grandpas it's true!!I'm going to Denmark with a european program!!++I was the 1st to be chosen(i had the best qualifications)!!!I'll go there for 5 days!!And later(the same month)I'll go in another 4 day trip(with school) aka I'll not be in my school for almost a month once, after the 4 day trip, it'll be Easter.
    No, I'm not done yet with the good news.I'll go to a concert where my favourite singer/actor will be singing!!!If that's not amazing what is it??I'm so excited for the travel and the concert!!!I wanna scream!!!

 
However, missing school time doesn't mean that I won't have any homework because being in this program means that you'll have to do a lot of projects and transformation(from greek to english, once the presentation will be presented in front of children from other countries).

Mmm, well that's all for now.Ladies and gentlemen, kids and grandpas you read the broadcoast of the 1.00 pm.More news whenever we have sth to tell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment