Thursday, January 27

my nerves are going to break!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!I want to scream so much!!!I'm just so angry with my father,my clothes and teachers and the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!It's just....I have to go shopping(and i have to go on Saturday and I really hate going shopping on Saturdays because i miss sleeping hours).In total I have like 4 trousers: 2 jeans and 2 for the PE.My one jean was lost and a hole was opened to one of my other trousers..Great just great!!It's not that we have financial problems or sth I'm just bored to going shopping and stuff...I also have to go and buy a layer for my bed because the other is old and broken down  and...whatever, my back hurts so we have to change it.What's the problem now??I have to go with my dad and we just can;t find the time to go together....I want to scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
++My tutor of maths and my teahcer of electric guitar changed their schedule once and I had to change mine and.....I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment