Sunday, November 28

...bad mood...

     As the title says, I'm in a pretty bad moo and I'll explain why:I had a project to do with a friend of mine, Ady, who left me do a project because 1) She is one of the most irresponsible people I know 2) If and when she has projects which must be done by a team she leaves the work to the others and she just says in the end that she worked too.So I'll explain the situation now:Today I went with my friend , Catherine, to the cinema and watched Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, which was a quite good movie, but I expected more.
     Whatever, my subject here is my bad mood.We arrived at the cinema in time and got tickets, however we had half a hour until the movie started, so we went to play some games which are included in the area of cinema. That was when we saw Ady with her brother and sister.Then I wondered: Are you fucking kidding me???Really?Come on I came to relax here.Luckily we didn't watch the movie at the same time, but it was enough to change my mood.She didn't say or do anything wrong then but I was completely annoyed by the fact that she saw me she had a huge smile and did like everything was alright!!!!!I will tell her about that and no matter what excuses she has, I'm going to make her shut the hell up!!
       Ohh, I feel much better now that I wrote them down......However I'm still pissed of so I stop because if i keep up like this i won't stop writing till the end of the week.
 

Garfield Theory: When people say <<sorry>> they mean "You deserved it".When they say "I didn't do it on purpose" they mean "I did it just to piss you off" and when the say "It's not my fault, it's his/her(sb) they DON'T mean anything from the previous phrases.They mean hat they are cowards and don't know what to do with the responsibilities they have.When you see one of those people in your team or you choose a team it would be wise not to get them and if you do make them work!(If they don't work either give them a specific part of the project and then you'll say to the teacher "everyone did what he was supposed to do except him/her".So, he/her 'll pay for what they HAVEN'T done.....


Bye-Bye and don't let others play with you lives




       

No comments:

Post a Comment