Sunday, November 14

....walks- getting out of the house...

  Hey!

        I can officially announce my inability to express what I feel right now.Basically, I don't have a specific emotional condition right now, but I really need to get out of my house!!!I need a walk immediately and all my friends are busy or finding terrible excuses because they are bored get off their comfortable sofa and stop eating the humburgers and pizza they have ordered to eat.Ok, I'm may be overreacting but that's the way it is and in the end I'm left with my immature uncle, however he is one of the most hilarious people I now and we are having great fun together so it's absolutely fine by me! ;) Also, I may have made several mistakes in my text but I'm in such a hurry so...bye-bye for tonight :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment