Sunday, November 21

bad times

   Last couple of weeks have been quite a sadness for me.I actually don't know why but I know that seeing the first 3 seasons of grey's anatomy for 2  weekends, means that I'm not all right.Isn't it just racking when everybody is asking you if you are all right?If you say you are ok the nod with sympathy and if you say no they stare at you with the stupid look of the cow! Most of the time there is not much they can do to help other than get you some candies and let surf online along with your crappy mood.
  I lied.I know why I'm in such a depression, one word: I suck."I suck" with the meaning I'm in in kind of troubles.I've fallen out with most of my friends, I've nobody to talk and within all this I get a 7/20 in physics!As I said before, I suck and specifically my life sucks.
    Luckily, I have quite a brain and started to study a little bit more so as to take good marks and make up for this terrible mark(at this point I have to say that our teacher in physics marks like devil and cuts 5 marks for not saying something in the way she has it on her mind,she is such a b**c).Of course I'm not the only one who (sorry for the expression) got the fuck in physics.The top marks was a 17,5, a 16, a 14 and the others were from 10 and down.  
   Whatever,as I said in my previous post the better day are about to come.Personally I'm looking forward to seeing them come because I really can't keep it on that way here.I'm messed up and my friends really don't give a shit.They never call me to get our for a walk, they never ask me if I'm ok(sometimes you want them to axk, don't you?) and they never never never try to cheer me up.I always do this stuff and I'm sick and tired of calling and asking and cheer them up and most important care about them.They never do this stuff and I'm not an to idiot so as to keep it that way because I'm better than that,I deserve much more than that!.Next year I'm going to high school and I expect it to great otherwise I don't know what in earth am I gonna do.
 I think that I fully expressed myself  now.Bye and try caring about others sometimes, it's nice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment