Monday, November 29

....Good News....Bad News...

Good News
 1)I and Ady did the project and turned out to be very good.Now we have just to wait and see out teacher's opinion....
2) My dog was finally washed and trimmed by my father after she had almost become allergic to herself because all the dirt she had all over her.
3) In 11 days from now I'll be hosting a child (almost in my age) cause of a program I participate, but I quite like the idea of hosting a child.That's why I volunteered, I already have a friend in Poland and soon I'll have a friend in Italy...
Bad News
1) I have another project to make, luckily with other two human-beings(Marica and Horest) online by a specific site.How cool is that?(No very much)

2)  I'm in quite a bad mood again and I really don't feel like studying anything from the loads of homework I have to do....
3) I can't stand the how fast the days pass and we have to do all those things....ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment